Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Signature Animation

I actually liked this project. The animation turned out pretty well. At first, I had a hard time with making the signature flow because when I erased the name at first and animated it later on, the name appeared as chunky and rough. I had to this about 2 or 3 times before it became smooth and flowing. I also learned that it is important to choose your text wisely if you were to do this animation because if you choose, lets say Times New Roman, it would also be hard to make the pencil flow with the name appearing because of the spacing. With this font, you don't have to worry about stopping or picking up the pencil. It just flows. Another important factor was patience with the frames. You really had to take it frame by frame to get the animation going but I guess that's what Adobe Flash is all about. Anyways, I had to work on the frames a couple of times before I could get it right. The product of it all was simple yet amazing. Was that too corny? Well, I don't care. Once again, Adobe Flash Animation has proved itself powerful and useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment