Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Slideshow Animation

For this project, the class was to create a slideshow of pictures using Adobe Flash. I didn't have much difficulty with this project. I learned a great deal from this project but I won't get into that. I found that I was having an easier time with the frames. At first, I would have a hard time placing the frames and creating motion tween and I would feel frustrated when the animation didn't move. I didn't have much problems with that during the project. There were only a few tweaks I had to make. One thing I would have liked to fix, however, was the manipulation of the shapes. Sometimes I made the frames too fast or to small so there would be difficulty for the viewer to look at the picture or read the text. I could've made it bigger and I could've made the movement of the animation less sloppy. Yes, I found most of the movement quite sloppy. I had a hard time thinking of a sequence for the pictures so I just went into the project and did whatever. I guess that was a bad idea. The first picture was nice, zooming out and then back in but the second was fast. It just sped by with the shape hardly changing. The other pictures were fine other than the second one. But the movement of the animations were simple.
Other than that, it turned out okay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment