Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Movie Poster

What can I say about this project? Hmm. . . .well I know I could've done much MUCH better. This wasn't difficult nor was it easy. Maybe I was being lazy or maybe I was just lost. I'm not sure.

In this project we were supposed to pick a movie and make it into a parody (necessarily) so I chose Red Riding Hood. I chose it because it was simple but I was SO wrong. I had a lot of trouble cutting out the picture of my friend and replacing the picture of Red Riding Hood as her. You can see bits and pieces of the background. I also had a hard time fitting her under the cape. I had a lot of problems.

Maybe if I had taken a little more time with this project it would have turned out a lot better. In this project, there is a lot of room for improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment