Sunday, March 13, 2011

Self Portrait

At first,I wasn't really fan of this project. Photoshop takes patience and everything has to be precise if you want your project to look like the way you want it to. Learning about all the tools overwhelmed me a bit at first but eventually as I got into the project, it became easier.

This project was a self portrait, in which you were supposed to pick pictures that represented or described you. I kept it very simple, with an ocean for the background (to represent the beautiful island which I live on),
a picture of a hand writing on journal (to show my hobbies of writing and drawing), a picture of a flower (just because I found it pretty), and two pictures of myself. I thought it turned out pretty good and was better than I expected although what I didn't like was how obvious some of the lines of the pictures were. And also, I didn't like the main picture of myself. I guess I could've picked out a better one but I couldn't find one. The quality isn't that great and the outline around it makes it really unattractive. I wanted the outline of my picture to fade out a little just like the one on the bottom right.

Photoshop is really amazing and has taught me some pretty useful things. I'm glad it learned how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment